As a Partner at Dawson Law Firm, Tricia represents businesses of all types and sizes, including professional, single and multi-owner Corporations and LLCs. She is very knowledgeable of the process of filing for a New York State Liquor License and helps many clients in the hospitality industry with restaurants, wineries, breweries, and other licensed facilities. She keeps up to date with the local, state, and federal laws pertaining to licensure and compliance.
Tricia uses her vast experience with corporate law to help her clients navigate through all stages of business development. Some of her areas of practice include entity formation, shareholder agreements, drafting and reviewing contracts, franchise registration, leases, and contract negotiation. She has represented business owners and entrepreneurs through a broad range of transactions, including asset purchases and sales, stock transfers, general business operations, licensing, and compliance.
Areas of Practice:
- General Corporate Law
- Contract Law
- Alcohol Beverage Control Law
- Rochester Young Professionals
- Business Networking International (Chapter Vice President)
- Young Professionals Section of the MCBA
- Monroe County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- State University of New York at Geneseo
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law